Cockroach control from Allgone Pest Control can result in a pest free environment. I specialize in controlling cockroach infestations. Cockroaches are dirty insects; they leave droppings and infest food. Allgone Pest Control is the cockroach extermination expert. My cockroach pest control and cockroach extermination techniques have effectively served residences and working places.
Cockroach control from Allgone Pest Control is the only cockroach extermination program you will ever need. My highly successful roach bait program works the first time – and lasts! It will not disturb you, your employees, customers, family or pets.
Here is how my cockroach control and extermination system works:
Foraging roaches consume lethal doses of the bait and then return to their nest. Before they die (within 24 – 72 hours) they poison many other roaches – even those in other units. One cockroach can cause the death of up to 44 other roaches. This is my cockroach control system’s “domino effect!”
Cockroach Bait Pest Control Advantages
My cockroach bait program is inconspicuous and highly effective and provides long lasting results throughout your home or business.
I place cockroach extermination baits in the following areas:
- Kitchen Refrigerator - Between refrigerator and nearby item.
- Sink - Alongside pipe collar where drainpipe enters the wall.
- Drawers - Alongside the interior of the drawer frame.
- Cupboards - Flush mounted against an upper corner.
- Kitchen Appliances - Behind microwaves, toasters, coffee makers, etc.
- Bathroom Toilet - Mounted on upper rear corner of tank.
- Shower - Applied behind pipe collar
- Medicine Cabinet - Inside interior vents
- Sink - Flush mounted against an upper corner and/or alongside pipe collar.
Depending on the severity of the infestation it might also be necessary to add a barrier spray to the internal wall skirtings. Dust roof void and subfloor with Permethrin dust.